Sales Agent – Seasonal Employment for the Summer Period
To deal with any tasks and duties within the Operations Department. Specially referring to customers’ needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Be knowledgeable of Cyprus Public Transport.
· Sell all available fares and credit top ups from the sales outlet.
· Handle cash, applications, top ups and close out sales at the end of each working shift according to current reconciliation Sales Policy.
· Maintain self-organization on stocks and any other materials required to perform duties effectively.
· Answer customers’ questions and increase customer satisfaction.
· Effectively communicate our policies to customers and ensure this knowledge is current and accurate according to the Company’s revisions and updates.
· Project a safe and welcoming attitude towards customers.
The role will involve shift work including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
The position is seasonal for the Summer period, from July to September 2022.
Qualifications and Experience
· Team player and flexible to adapt to changes.
· Positive and energetic attitude.
· Problem solving skills.
· Organized and able to achieve sales results.
What we offer
· An attractive remuneration package.
· Continuous training.
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at email@example.com quoting the reference SAS/NPT/0622.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.