• Implement, configure, and maintain the state of the network for a medium-large organization across multiple remote locations.
• Implement, setup, manage and maintain the backbone infrastructure, both on-premises and over the cloud.
• Maintain network infrastructure security, conducting vulnerability checks, log monitoring/alerting and providing maintenance and operational support.
• Protecting the organisation’s data via scheduled backups and ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery
• Managing the organization’s networks, hardware & software, security, and web-based applications, while delivering exceptional support to the users.
• Setup, manage and maintain various business applications both on premises and cloud.
• Assist in the planning, designing and implementation of new IT initiatives/projects.
• Assisting in the implementation of new IT Policies and Procedures.
• Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experienced in managing windows servers and desktop OS (Server 2016/2019, windows 10).
• Experienced working with networked storage infrastructure.
• Comfortable managing Windows domain, particularly working with all aspects of Active Directory and Group Policy.
• Working knowledge of virtualization, preferably with VMWARE technologies.
• Solid understanding of core networking technologies and protocols.
• Linux experience is useful but not essential, Firewall experience in Palo Alto technologies is useful but not essential.
• Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, proactive team player, self-motivated, uses initiative and problem-solving skills.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Provident Fund
• Medical Insurance
• Continuous development and training opportunities.
Interested applicants should forward their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference ITSA/CPT/0222.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.