Join one of the largest employers on the island, be part
of the new bus service!
Cyprus Public Transport is now
seeking to recruit:
For Full time or Part Time employment, for Nicosia districts.
To drive the bus in an adequate manner and in accordance with the policies of the Company
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• To carry out the route as per the itinerary and in the expected timeframe
• To communicate to the Control Room any incidence/problem that was produced during the service
• To check the technical condition of the vehicle and the equipment on board by means of daily (routine) checks, identifying in the Defect Sheet any possible anomalies/abnormalities
• To safeguard the passengers’ safety and that of other drivers using the road network
• To safeguard the compliance with the norms and policies for Health and Safety
Qualifications and Experience
• Valid Professional license (Valid CPC qualification)
• Valid D license
• Tachograph card
• Clean Criminal record
• Be fluent in English & Greek
What we offer
• An attractive remuneration package
• Continuous training
• Career development opportunities
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at email@example.com quoting the reference BD/NPT/0222.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.