Automotive Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
To be responsible for the coordination of the different works and tasks in the department, with special focus on reporting and analysis of data, preparing decisions to be taken by department and company direction, in order to assure the quality standards and commitments for the engineering function are properly achieved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· To give support to the establishment of Maintenance Policy and required indicators for monitoring
· Ensure that Balance Scorecard and KPI’s for the department contains proper information for the operation and reflects reality of the business area
· Basic information analysis on data regarding the different area functions: maintenance, purchasing, cleaning, and fuelling
· Coordinate with Health & Safety Department of the company to analyse H&S risks in the workshop and prepare proper decisions to mitigate them
· Performing of reports, studies and projects related to her/ his activity
Qualifications and Experience
· Undergraduate and/or Postgraduate degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
· Knowledge in Quality assurance, Environment protection and Occupational Health and Safety
· 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience in maintenance and repair of heavy vehicles or industrial machinery is highly desirable
· Knowledge on Euro VI engines is highly desirable
· Knowledge on diagnostic tools and system to evaluate and solve active code errors in electronics
· Knowledge in Quality assurance, Environment protection and Occupational Health and Safety is highly desirable
· Ability to analyse complex mechanical / electrical incidents and define the next steps for their resolution
What we offer
Interested applicants must forward their Resume at email@example.com quoting the reference ATE/CPT/0422.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.